至於face to face interveiw嗰陣向對方解釋得幾深入，咁就由你話事喇！
- I am leaving because I want to make a career change from my current industry to a different one.
- I feel like I’ve developed as much as I can in my current role and am now seeking new opportunities for career growth.
- I am ready to explore a new trajectory on my career path.
- Although I’m grateful for having had the opportunity to work for you, I’ve been offered my dream job by another company.
- I decided to go back to school for my master’s degree.
- Changes at my company have proven to be difficult to navigate; my team’s overall morale and productivity have declined, and so I think it’s time to explore new options.
- Company cutbacks have meant that I’m working with a team a third of its original size.
- My company downsized, which meant, because of my lack of seniority, that I was one of the employees they terminated.
- My company was restructured and my department was eliminated.
- The company I worked for went out of business.
- My last job was outsourced to India.
- I and several other employees were laid off after an economic downturn.
Family Circumstances/Health Reasons
- Family illness required that I give up my job in order to become a primary caregiver.
- I had to leave my employer because of family reasons.
- My previous job didn’t allow the flexible schedule I needed to care for my children.
- I’m getting married and will be moving out of state.
- I had to leave for temporary health reasons which are now resolved.
- I left my previous job because I was pregnant.
- I won’t be returning to work after maternity leave because I’ve decided parenting is a full-time job.
- I need to leave because of personal circumstances/problems.
- I’ve been offered a great opportunity to work for a company located closer to my family.
- My hours were reduced and I need a full-time job.
- My last job really wasn’t a good fit.
- Your company has such a good reputation and offers such wonderful opportunities that I’d leave my current employer in a heartbeat.
- I landed a higher paying job.
- I’m leaving the workforce/retiring.
- There were limited growth opportunities at my former company.
- The commute to work was too long.
- I’m looking for a new challenge.
- I would be happier with a job that offered me more responsibility.
- I’ve been offered a permanent position.
- I’m relocating to the opposite coast.
- I’m ready for early retirement.
- My previous job was only seasonal/temporary and now I am looking for full-time work.
- I have plans to travel for the foreseeable future.